Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Prince William Tells Taylor About His Sprinkler...Dance...OH

Taylor Swift looked radiant as usual dressed to the nines in a stunning Reem Acra gown at Prince William's Winter Whites gala, which raises money for the homeless; but it wasn't Taylor Swift's country charm that stole the show - OH NO. Taylor joined the prince and the prince of rock and roll, Bon Jovi, aka sexxxx (or at least...in my eyes), in a sing along of "Living On A Prayer." Personally, Tswift was having waaay to much fun dancing her awk, tall, skinny gurl dance along side Bon Jovi while Prince Harry looked dapper in a coat and tie. But let's be real...whether he could sing or not, I'll watch him sing all day errryday...but like I actually thought the sounded "quite lovely" (British accent).

Other stars in appereance at the gala were British actors Colin Firth, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Michelle Dockery...ALL of which I have a HUGE obsession with. #anglophile


I always let me Brit flag fly.




No comments:

Post a Comment