Monday, November 25, 2013

"What da F$@K Are U Wearing?? " - asks your boyfriend....

The Huffington Post just came out with a list of clothes that girlz obv find to be super trendzzz and LOVE and guys just, well HATE/ don't understand. #miz. Sorry ladies, it may time to step down outta your sneaker wedges or get rid of your favorite oversized sweater (lulz), because apparently your man isn't feeling any of this shit...


wedge sneakers

photo via the Huffington Post. 


I'm pretty sure I legit wear the majority on this list and if you're reading this, like so do you....slash love it all...but I'm sorry, the ONE thing I'm nevvaa gonna give up doe are my leggings, I mean obv. Can I get an amen sista friend? Leggings til I die. Like what IS demin? #jappy (sike I wish...)

No comments:

Post a Comment