Sunday, December 8, 2013

Not Feeling 22...#miz

Today is my LAST day of being the age Tswift made like SO famous - but lets, be real...what does Tswift actuaaally know about being a REAL 22 yr old?! (#nothing...)

SO, I love my birthday. I guess I am what you would very much called a birthday DIVA - heyyy. Except, now I'm old and turning 23 and 23 is like the most miz age, BUT because of the explosion of the song "22" by Tswift...I am so ready to turn 23. I'm like so over 22. Basically, if I had my own TV show, which would obv be called da Miz Factor Live, there would be a segment called "haters gonna hate" which gives the audiences "easy ways to hate on..." a certain person on topic. Today's topic: Taylor Swift and 22. My 1 min monologue will include hating on Taylor's song "22" (obv). 

Monologue: If Taylor Swift were a real person she'd know that 22 is NOT a cool age to be. 22 is the age when most real people have graduated from college and are depressed about having left college and probz living at home (like me), have no job (like me), and no money (like me....OH) aka there is nothing fun to celebrate about being 22. Basically being 22 is SO miz. If anything she has made me want to be 23 immediately and miss being 21 like tremendously. Haters gonna hate. The end. 


Love YA Tswift !! ...my fav song is still "Back to December..."


    <<------- GEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment