Thursday, January 2, 2014

OH HELL NO!

MILEY VS. BEYONCE #TeamBEY doeee






Miley Cyrus and Beyonce Knowles

 "SAAAY WHATTT MILEY?!" - Beyonce...obv.

 

 Photo Via US Weekly.



I’m about to pull a Kanye on Miley in the middle of her ridiculous quotes about Beyonce…like girl…Imma let you finish, but Beyonce is the best artist in da world. DUH. Okay, I mean maybe not the best in the world, we all have our favorites, but you just don’t DIS Queen Bey like that, oh hell no. Miley has come out with recent quotes that clearly show how 2013 has inflamed her ego due to the height of her fame BUUUUT, as successful as the girl may be - YOU ARE NOT BEYONCE. NOR will you EVER BE. (#BEY).  I mean, Beyonce is so awesome how is she even gonna be able to top herself after the drop of her super secret visual album?! (The visual album…aka the Bible). Now, I guess in Miley’s defense, this interview with Miley and these redic quotes about how she is the next big super star, and the next big thing to replace Beyonce, were all part of an interview that took place BEFORE Beyonce dropped her visiual album and before 2013 ended. SO its like – WHAT NOW Milezz? Don’t speak unless you drop youre own secret visual album, but then, it’ll be SO old news. So, un-orig. Now, it’s a new year (vom 2014), so maybe we can put these quotes behind us. I admire Miley, I like her shit, but when you start to compare yourself to Beyonce and you’re clearly not, its just like a huge NO NO. I know Miley “Can’t stop,” but like she should. Can I get an Amen sister friend?  





No comments:

Post a Comment